Terms & Conditions
Returns & Refunds Policy
Refunds will be given within 30 days of original purchase date with the following guidelines:
Guidelines for refunds within 30 days of purchase:
- You must contact us, by phone, within 30 days of purchase and receive a RA # prior to shipping your merchandise back and include this RA# with a copy of your receipt. (keep your original receipt)
- Returns must be in original boxes or wrappers and include all original materials including instruction manuals and all parts, in working order. Each return will be inspected upon return.
- Return merchandise must be unused and original box must look new.
- Returns that do not meet the guidelines will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Despite the restocking fee, we lose money on returned items because of shipping, time, handling, repackaging, item depreciation, card transaction fees, and other costs.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping fees, and the original shipping fee (from our store to you/shipping address) will be deducted from any credit (refund). Additionally, if your purchase qualified for "Free Shipping" the actual cost of shipping your item from us to you/shipping address will be deducted from your refund.
- If we ship the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping and credit the original shipping cost, if any or apply it toward the shipping cost of the correct item.
- All warranties are between the appliance manufacturer and the purchaser. We make no express or implied warranties. The manufacturer is responsible for repairing or correcting any defects during the warranty period. Please review your warranty immediately upon receipt of your appliance.
- In the unlikely event of receiving defective equipment, we will replace your unit free of charge during the first week of receiving the item. After 1 week of receiving the product, you and not The Preparedness Store & Bosch Kitchen Center, Inc., assume the responsibility for contacting the manufacturer for repair or replacement and assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, shipping, or repair required by the manufacturer, for repair or replacement.
- Items damaged in transit should be reported immediately with the carrier that delivered the item (UPS, USPS etc...). Please also notify us by calling 1-208-524-8300. The Preparedness Store & Bosch Kitchen Center, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your package is lost but we have a tracking # confirming delivery to your location or shipping address on your order, then you should report this to the carrier that delivered the item immediately.
Low Price Guarantee!
- If you find a website with a lower price than The Preparedness Store & Bosch Kitchen Center, Inc., we will match their price!
- The item from our competitor's site must be new, and in stock. No refurbished, Closeout, Auction or Clearance Items.
- Many of our items include Free Shipping, so we consider TOTAL PRICE, when comparing another website. (including any shipping charges they may apply)
- Occasionally a company will put an item on closeout, and sell them for a loss. Please understand that we can not sell items to you for a loss.
- To propose a price match either call us at: 1-208-524-8300 or email us at: email@example.com We will need the competitors total price including shipping and the URL of the site where you found the price.
There is no restocking fee for exchanges of equal or greater value, if the item being exchanged is returned new & unused in original packaging. The customer will pay for return shipping charges as well as shipping charge to receive new item.
Refused deliveries and order cancellations received after merchandise has been shipped will be subject to 10% restocking fee with $10 minimum.
Personal Checks, Cashier's Checks and Money Orders:
Orders paid by personal check will be shipped 4-7 business days after receipt. (upon verification of check clearing bank) Orders paid with a money order or cashiers check will be shipped within 1-2 days after receipt. All payments must be drawn on United States banks with US Funds.
Alaska, Hawaii and Canadian Orders:
Orders for shipment to AK, HI and Canada cannot be placed online - you will need to call. There are additional charges for shipping most items to AK, HI and Canada (due to much higher costs from carriers) We will do our best to ship with the lowest priced carrier.
At this time, we do not ship overseas.
We sell only new, high quality products and strive to maintain high standards; however, since we are a retailer and do not manufacture the products, we rely on our customers to notify us if there is a problem with a product. We will do what we can to resolve the problem beneficially for all parties involved.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you!